Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meet the Viljoens...again.

In the break between my last story for you and now several things have happened. Casey started high school. I will upload pictures soon, but as she started high school our year got into full force on the family side of things. While I have been away I have been reading and working on a video for our home church(LCR) in Atlanta, Georgia. 

Here's the video I made with much sweat and tears. In process our internet cut out and the power went out in the entire area today. All this happened when I was needing to upload the video to the church for an event this weekend. Of course :) Thankfully all is done now and I am off to bed. I thought I would, however, share the video with you guys to catch a glimpse of who the Viljoens are. Enjoy it!


p.s. I will be telling you about what I was reading another day and it comes with an experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment