Sunday, May 20, 2012

Justice and Jesus

Hey friends- I actually made a podcast. The process took about a week of trial and error in figuring out how to load files onto the internet, etc. What a mission, but finally success!! BTW, totally recommend http://www.buzzsprout.com. You can do a free account with 2 hours of uploading available per month or buy space. Check them out. Oh, the podcast is not for the Viljoens. I am not sure what I would do with a podcast of myself. This one is for our church, Sophiatown Community Church. We are small but striving to preach the word in the incredibly diverse and rich culture of Johannesburg, South Africa. Jeff preached last week on retaliation. You can check the sermon here(I haven't edited the audio file or anything, that's my next phase in putting the sermons on the web). Beginners grace is needed. :) Great sermon and applicable in any culture I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment