Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A new addition to our home and family


His name is Max. He's a thuroughbred Jack Russell(which Jeff has always wanted). He's just a little guy still but we love him already. He came to live with us Sunday evening and has adapted quite quickly to life in the Viljoen house and lifestyle.
Getting acquainted

Having a chat
Casey is keeping him at night to take him outside to do his business, showing good responsibility(part of our plan there). Asher is enjoying him somewhat, I mean how much can a six month old and six week old puppy bond? We are trying to get Asher used to him at this stage and having supervised visits :) Any advice from dog owners with babies? He'll be an outside dog, since I am allergic(though I haven't had a bad reaction to Max just some extra nose blowing).
Our friend Fifi with Max, fast friends.

This is my first pet ever(except for the goldfish in college,which sadly didn't last long) so I am fresh in this area. Thankfully Jeff and Casey have both had several dogs so they are helpful. Here are some of the first pics of Max and the family. I need to get some of Casey and me with him.

1 comment:

  1. mean old parents not letting you have a dog (achooo) or a cat (achooo)...oh yeah those darn allergies that you had...love mum

    ReplyDelete