Monday, October 17, 2011

Thanks Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's a site that is a virtual pinboard and you can basically capture any image on the internet that you like and then stick it on your "pinboard" with a link attached to the website you found it on. You can also re-pin something of your friend's/fellow pinterester's that you like. It can really be time consuming and swallow all the "free time" a person has in their day. I was addicted at first after my friend Emily told me about it. She even blogged about it, which you can read here. I have since calmed down in my pinning pandemonium and I am trying to create some of the great ideas I have seen through the other people's pinboards. Here's my latest creation which will hang in our house very soon, as soon as I get the frame for it. It took a few hours of looking for the letters that matched Jeff and my personality, which basically wound up taking about two days between baby, teenager, marriage, church, etc :)

I got the idea and tutorial here.
If you are interested in the Pinterest thing, go here
Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment