Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ahhhh....it's the most wonderful time of the year

After my crazy week, Friday came and with it a beautiful surprise my husband gave me before he left for the STC; all our Christmas decorations down from the attic. With an 8 month old and a crazy puppy I found decorating the tree and house was no longer able to be a one day process. Tonight I sit finally finished and happy in my Christmasy(is that  word?) home. Here's the finished product, though I left out the wreaths on all our doors. To preface this, my mom was a star and shipped all our family's decorations and THE TREE over from the states a few years ago. God bless her. Christmas is my favorite time of year and the time I miss the most being in a warm climate. Thanks to my mom though, I can have our family tree to share with my family now. Enjoy the pics.

O Christmas Tree!

Our new addition, not ethnically correct, but it's a candle holder.



Asher's room decor. Mom bought this guy
years ago, but he's perfect.




Coming soon...Advent and Christmas traditions. I want to hear yours as well please, I love adding to ours.

1 comment: